Recently I checked a user problem, who had shot some photographs for his client. He edited all photographs, added to an album, exported and started playing those files on clients machine where Adobe Photoshop elements was not installed. We we started showing the files, order was not the same as he had arranged in his Organizer.
Is there any solution to this problem?
Actually order of sepcific files is dependent on the application where we play the files. So in this case we need to play the files in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer. This application show files as per the order they are shown in folder (Windows files system). Since there is no direct way of reordering files in windows explorer, we need to do something here... Lets see how this can be achieved through a workaround with Adobe Photoshop Elements - Organizer.
Follow below mentioned steps to achieve this:
1. Add all files to an Album
2. Select this album and reorder its files as per your choice
3. When files are in proper order, select all
4. File Menu > Rename
5. Give some relevant name
6. export these files to a folder
7. Copy this folder to the machine where you want to play the files one by one
8. Right click inside that folder and sort by name
9. Double click to play inside Windows Picture and Fax Player.
All the files will play in the order you had arranged inside Organizer Album.
PET closure update
9 months ago