Whenever someone talk about hang problem while using any of the tool, the very resolution comes into the mind is about resetting that tool in Adobe Photoshop Elements. This has recently been heard on forums again and we thought of sharing the way how to do it. This resolution can be tried when any of the Left tool starts behaving abnormally. Let's have a look at the process to resolving hang problem while using Text Tool Here...
Do you face some performance issues while using Text Tool in Adobe Photoshop Elements Editor? OR with any other tool? OR Does your application becomes unresponsive on using any particular tool in Editor? Please follow below mentioned steps and see if it helps -
1. Relaunch Editor in Adobe Photoshop Elements
2. Select Text Tool and don't start using it.
3. Go to the top of Toolbar and click on red highlighted controls in Editor -
4. After Clicking this control you will see following two options -
Reset All Tools
5. Now just select 'Reset Tool' and see if this makes any difference.
6. In case you don't see any difference, we recommend to reset again and restart Editor before using it after Reset.
This is a generic solution when you face problem with any of the Tools in Editor. For some severe situations, Reset All Tools may prove helpful.
Please share your experience about this workaround !!!